Spider Vein Removal
Why It's Special
- Removal prevents blood clots or open sores on the legs.
- Allow you to wear shorts and show off your legs again.
- With our treatment, your spider veins are gone for good.
What To Expect
- We use a laser light, focused directly at the vein to destroy the spider vein without damaging the skin above.
- Most patients return to normal activities the same day.
- Smaller veins may disappear immediately. Larger ones fade over few months.
- May require 1-5 treatment sessions to achieve optimal results.
About Spider Vein Removal San Antonio, TX
Surface leg veins causing purple, red or blue discolorations are referred to as spider veins. Particularly when they resemble a spider web pattern. Although they are most frequently seen in the thighs, ankles and calves, they can appear anywhere on the body.
At Magnolia Medical & Aesthetics, we treat spider veins with a laser. No incisions or needles are used for laser therapy.
Unhappy about the way your veins look or they cause discomfort? Reach out to our medical providers about your spider vein removal treatment options in San Antonio, TX.