Skin Tag Removal
Why Remove Them
- Removing a large skin tag from the face or under the arms can make shaving easier.
- They are often cosmetically bothersome, particularly if located in an obvious location like the face or neck.
What To Expect
- Your medical provider will remove the skin tag using a laser or freezing solution.
- If the tag is small enough, you’ll feel no more than a pinprick. If it’s larger, a medication is put on your skin so you don’t feel it.
- Depending on the removal method used, there may be redness at the procedure area. This will subside within a few days.
- For the cryotherapy method, after procedure, the tag will fall off, typically within a few weeks.
Under the Breasts
About Skin Tag Removal San Antonio
Skin tags are small pieces of tissue that hang off the skin by a short stalk. Not everyone has just a single skin tag. Some people may notice groups of skin tags growing on the groin, back, chest, armpits, neck, or chest. While not dangerous, they can become annoying in more ways than one. They can become inflamed if rubbed against something as well as bleed if excessively irritated.
If you are looking for skin tag removal San Antonio, give us a call today to schedule your appointment! We are also happy to answer any questions you may have.
Cherry Angioma San Antonio, TX
Red moles, or cherry angiomas, are common skin growths that can develop on most areas of your body. The collection of small blood vessels inside a cherry angioma give them a reddish appearance. While similar to skin tags, there are differences between the two.
The difference is that a skin tag is a piece of skin attached to you by a stalk. But a cherry angioma lays flat against the skin like a wart or may be raised just a little. They are common among people over the age of 30 and become more common as we age.