If you carefully plan your wardrobe to limit excessive sweating, our hyperhidrosis treatment at Magnolia Medical & Aesthetics in San Antonio can help.
Why It's Special
- Botox for hyperhidrosis can reduce sweating by 85%.
- Takes a few minutes and no anesthesia is required.
- No medical downtime.
What To Expect
- Using a very fine needle, we inject low does of Botox into the skin of the treatment area.
- It’s common for the injection site to be swollen or red immediately after the procedure. This is temporary and will subside within an hour.
- Within 3-5 days you will start to see results and fully realized with 2 weeks.
- Results noticed in about a week.
Botox For Excessive Sweating
About Hyperhidrosis Treatment San Antonio, TX
Hyperhidrosis is when your body sweat more than it should, sometimes for no apparent reason. Not only is visible sweat on clothing uncomfortable, it’s also embarrassing. Our hyperhidrosis treatment San Antonio offer you options. We can help you reduce the symptoms and feel in control of your life.
While 5% of the U.S. population suffers from hyperhidrosis, it doesn’t make it less embarrassing when it’s you. In general, sweating is how our body cools itself when it gets too hot. In hyperhidrosis, certain sweat glands work overtime for no apparent reason, producing sweat that you don’t need.
Botox for hyperhidrosis temporarily blocks the chemical signals from the nerves that trigger the sweat glands. This temporarily eliminates the excessive sweating. It can take up to a week for the Botox to start working properly. But many people may notice results sooner than that.